Feeling deep inside, I always think why these things happen to me certainly? Always at the point of success, I use to get the big back thrust, the steps which I collected for years suddenly losing its balance in its present way. Maybe I am lacking many things, but still, I have certain things in me that are different from others rather I can say it makes me different from others. “As I really feel from ‘within My Heart’”.
So what is that which continuously pulling me back…??? May be from the deep verge inside, I get the call of reminiscence…!!! Recollecting me from the past…yes, it is my fickleness and loss of patience that always brings me negative results. What I feel, I need to bring my concentration level high, maybe with some concentration exercises, as well I need to be more analytical and more research full. Moreover, I always need to think twice before speaking…slow speaking is alright but, it should be fluent without any fillers…and unusual gapping between the words spoken. There should be a continuous inflow of ideas and words and it should be in a structured pattern and within particular timing. Also, it should be precise and simple and with short sentences, should be easily understandable and making proper sense. I should rather say that, be confident from within while speaking so as to reveal your positive attitude to others.
You might have been thinking, why I am diverting myself from the topic…whereas this small diversion would let me towards the specified path of my life and surely yours too…….
Would anticipate your views……
So what is that which continuously pulling me back…??? May be from the deep verge inside, I get the call of reminiscence…!!! Recollecting me from the past…yes, it is my fickleness and loss of patience that always brings me negative results. What I feel, I need to bring my concentration level high, maybe with some concentration exercises, as well I need to be more analytical and more research full. Moreover, I always need to think twice before speaking…slow speaking is alright but, it should be fluent without any fillers…and unusual gapping between the words spoken. There should be a continuous inflow of ideas and words and it should be in a structured pattern and within particular timing. Also, it should be precise and simple and with short sentences, should be easily understandable and making proper sense. I should rather say that, be confident from within while speaking so as to reveal your positive attitude to others.
You might have been thinking, why I am diverting myself from the topic…whereas this small diversion would let me towards the specified path of my life and surely yours too…….
Would anticipate your views……
No comments:
Post a Comment